Medical Counselling Committee (MCC counselling) is authorized body to conduct NEET UG & PG Counselling for Seat Allotment Medical and Dental courses. Seat allotment for NEET UG & PG 2018 medical courses and other procedures of registration for counselling, are to be done at mcc.nic.in. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC counselling) is the body responsible for conducting the counselling for NEET 15% All India Quota seats, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities.
NEET Counselling is conducted online in two rounds only for all those candidates who qualify for admissions in government medical and dental colleges across India. States will conduct separate two-round counselling process for admission to state quota seats in both government and private institutions. In order to participate in NEET Counselling, qualified candidates will have to first register themselves for the counselling process during the stipulated period.
List of documents required while reporting for MCC Counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents.
1. Letter of Online Registration
2. Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination.
3. Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination.
4. Age proof certificate
5. School leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
6. Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category).
7. Domicile certificate
8. Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course before admission to MBBS).
9. Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School.
10. Certificate of Medical Fitness
11. An affidavit in the format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper in case of domicile changes.
12. Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on back side.
13. Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation.
14. Documents of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioural pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
SC/ST/OBC & Physically Challenged Candidate Documents:
SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ Hindi
OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. (NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for details). No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authorities/Hospital will be entertained.
Note to Remember:
Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.
Looking for MBBS Admission ? Contact Us!