NEET entrance exam 2019 is now just a few days away. By now, medical aspirants should have done their NEET 2019 preparation and are in the final stage of revising already prepared concepts and taking mock tests to strengthen their weak areas.
Being in their final days of NEET 2019 preparation for MBBS admission in India, medical aspirants experience stress and tend to forget to prepare on few important things for the exam day. To help such aspirants, we have listed some Do’s and Don’ts and other important instructions to be followed before and on the NEET entrance exam day.
Do’s – Before the NEET Entrance Exam Day
• Get acquainted with the schedule of events taking place on the NEET exam day.
• It is always a better idea to get familiar with NEET entrance exam centre and the route to it one day before the exam day to avoid last minute rush.
• Organize and Keep ready all the essentials one day before so that you do not miss on anything.
• Keep your outfit ready one day before so that you do not have to search for it on the exam day.
• Getting good sleep before the exam day is very important to wake up with fresh mind. So have sufficient sleep.
Don’ts – Before the NEET 2019 exam Day
• Do not study afresh as it could build up tension.
• Do not compare your NEET preparation with your friends.
• Do not lose your confidence and energy at any cost.
Do’s – On the NEET Entrance Exam Day
• Report at the allotted NEET entrance exam centre well in advance to make yourself available for compulsory verification and physical frisking.
• Read the instructions given on the test booklet & NEET Admit card carefully before starting the test.
• Follow all the instructions mentioned on the test booklet and given by the invigilator, and maintain discipline in the examination hall.
Don’ts – On the NEET Entrance Exam Day
• Do not promote or use any unfair means during NEET entrance exam else, you will be liable for legal action.
• Do not bring any barred item which could be used for unfair practices.
• Do not go by guesswork. If you are not sure of the correct response, do not attempt such questions, as one mark would be deducted from the total score for incorrect response.
• Do not do any rough work on the OMR answer sheet. Use test booklet for all your rough work.
• Do not leave the NEET exam hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the invigilator on duty.
The day “5th May 2019” is a big day in your life. This day could change your future so it is very important to make it a successful day. Do not let stress and anxiety dominate your mind. Stay calm and positive. Follow the instructions and appear for NEET exam 2019. Have confidence on your preparation and give your best shot. It may or may not be easy but your hard work will definitely pay off.
Looking for Merit-Based Counselling Guidance and Support? Contact Us!