Registration for KMAT 2017 has begun from 20 May 2017.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state-level MBA entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for MBA admission in Karnataka. It is a gateway to more than 169+ AICTE approved MBA Colleges in Bangalore or other cities in Karnataka.
KMAT 2017 shall be conducted in the month of September for eligible candidates. The detailed information about KMAT exam is mentioned below.
KMAT EXAM DATES
KMAT Online registration has begun from 20 May 2017. MBA colleges participating in KMAT 2017 are primarily based in Bangalore, which is the Silicon Valley of India. Following are the KMAT exam dates and timelines to register and apply for KMAT 2017.
|Date of commencement of online Application||20 May 2017|
|Last date to enter online Application||25 July 2017|
|Downloading of Admission tickets||28 July 2017|
|KMAT Exam Date||30 July 2017|
|Result Date||7 August 2017|
KMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Management aspirants who meet the below eligibility criteria can apply for KMAT 2017 MBA entrance exam for admission to MBA course or PGDM course in Karnataka.
- Candidates seeking MBA admission in Bangalore or other MBA Colleges in Karnataka must have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration/Master degree from any recognized institute in Management, Commerce, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/Technology or equivalent, and must have secured not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates)/
- Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for KMAT 2017.
KMAT APPLICATION FORM FILLING PROCEDURE
Candidates seeking MBA admission in top MBA colleges in Bangalore or other cities in Karnataka must apply for KMAT 2017 on or before the scheduled last date. The KMAT applications are available online from 20 May 2017.Candidates may choose to apply for KMAT exam through online mode or offline mode. The procedure to apply for KMAT 2017 is mentioned below:
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to MBA course in best MBA colleges in Bangalore or other MBA colleges in Karnataka must apply for KMAT 2017 by visiting the official KMAT website.
- Candidates must fill the online KMAT application form with all the required details, make the application fee payment online, and submit the filled in application form online.
- Eligible candidates can visit the official KMAT website, choose the offline mode registration, and download the KMAT application form 2017.
- Candidates must pay the fee for application form of KMAT 2017 via Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘KMAT 2017’.
- Candidates must fill the application form with the required details, and Post/Courier the KMAT application form 2017 along with the Original DD to the below mentioned address to complete KMAT registration process.
The Secretary – KMAT 2017
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore: 560064
KMAT 2017 TEST CENTERS
KMAT 2017 for MBA admission in Bangalore or other cities in Karnataka will be conducted across the state in Bagalkot, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, and Udupi.
KMAT EXAM PATTERN
KMAT 2017 is a Paper Pen based test with 120 MCQs divided into three sections. This MBA entrance exam is to be completed in 120 minutes (2 hours) without any sectional time limit. Every correct answer in KMAT 2017 will be awarded +4 marks. For every incorrect answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
The section wise KMAT syllabus is as follows:
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
KMAT ADMIT CARD
KMAT admit card will be available for registered candidates on the official KMAT website. Candidates who have applied for this MBA entrance exam for MBA admission in Bangalore or other cities in Karnataka can download their KMAT admit card or KMAT hall ticket on 28 July 2017. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their KMAT admit card to the test venue on the KMAT exam day.
The KMAT 2017 result will be declared on 7 August 2017. Candidates can check their KMAT result on the official KMAT 2017 website.
With less than 2 months left for KMAT 2017, management aspirants must be on the edge of their preparation strategy. Although this entrance exam for MBA is not as difficult as other MBA entrance exams, but the negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer makes it difficult to score well in KMAT 2017. Having an idea about the important topics to be revised and the concepts to be focused helps you to prepare well in the last few. Therefore, utilize these days to excel in KMAT 2017.
All the Best!
Looking for MBA Admission at Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore? Contact Us!