National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG (NEET PG) is round the corner. With few days left for this national level PG medical entrance exam and now that you are done with your exam preparation, it’s high time to pep up yourself for the exam day with NEET PG tips.
The last few days are very crucial as students not only deal with revision and mock tests but also deal with continuous anxiety. After the hard work of so many days and nights, it’s very important to stay calm and cool so that your hard work will pay off.
Here are some NEET PG tips to help you deal with the final days of your exam preparation:
1. Self-doubt is the worst possible thing that you can do to yourself and your goals. So don’t let your confidence waver. Recuperate your strength, stay confident and have faith in your preparation.
2. The final few days are meant to strengthen your knowledge and not to start anything new. Studying new topics just because someone suggested or you found it important takes time and may lead to confusion which in turn can lower your confidence.
3. Do not overburden yourself with too many thoughts and concerns. This is not the last chance to pursue your dream. So keep a cool head and give it your best shot.
4. Your capability of acquiring knowledge and reproducing it differs from others. So do not compare yourself with anyone. Understand the fact that you are your own competitor and this is definitely a healthy competition.
5. One main aspect that students ignore during these days is their Health. Health plays a very important role in achieving your goal. It is obvious that your performance will be hampered if you fall sick during these days. So eat healthy and take good care of yourself.
6. Avoid late night study because the topics that you revise during late nights will not remain for long in your memory for the reason that your brain is already exhausted. So it is always better to study in early morning hours with refreshed mind after a good night’s sleep.
7. Attire can alter your mood, behaviour and impact your performance. So it is very important to dress up decently on the exam day.
Instructions for Exam day
1. Arrive at the exam venue ahead of time
2. Carry all essentials to the exam venue
3. Read the given instructions carefully before you start taking the test
4. Don’t go for guess work as there is negative marking for incorrect answer
5. Don’t use unfair means and get involved in offensive activity
Things to carry on the exam day
1. Printed copy of Admit card with candidate’s photo pasted on it
2. Photocopy of Permanent/Provisional State Medical Council (SMC)/Medical Council of India (MCI) Registration
3. Any one of the authorized Photo IDs in original (PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card)
4. Screening Test Pass Certificate in case of Indian Citizen/OCI who obtained their primary medical qualification outside India & do not have MCI/SMC registration
5. Original and Valid Passport in case of Foreign Nationals
If you have trust in your exam preparation and believe that your preparation will pay off then you have already won half of the battle. Wining the rest half depends on your approach towards the exam. An exam not only tests your knowledge and skills but also tests your calmness, stability and confidence. So treat this as one of many opportunities for you to prove your worth.
All the Best!
Looking for PG Admission? Contact Us!