Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontics
Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontics is a post-graduate course that deals with the study of comprehensive oral health needs of children from birth till adolescence. Most common pediatric dentistry services include fillings, extractions and preventative treatments (which includes use of fluoride, instruction in proper diet, and practice of oral hygiene).
Duration: The duration of M.D.S. in Pedodontics is 3 years.
Eligibility: M.D.S. in Pedodontics can be pursued by those who have completed their Bachelor’ degree in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) approved by Dental Council of India.
Course Fees: For M.D.S. in Pedodontics course fees, contact us.
Further Study Opportunities: Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontics is beneficial for those who want to pursue higher studies such as Ph.D., etc.
Role of Pedodontics Specialists
- Pedodontics Specialists cares for children from birth till adolescence.
- They are involved in the diagnosis and treatment of dental problems and the upkeep of patient’s dental health.
- They perform dentistry which includes performing tooth extraction, filling cavities, gum disease treatment, preventive dentistry, tooth disease diagnosis and dental maintainance.
Scope of M.D.S in Pedodontics
- One can work as professor in dental colleges.
- One can work as a dentist or dental surgeon in government as well as private dental hospitals.
- One can start his/her own dental clinic.
- One can find employment in service sectors such as defense services, railways, ordnance factories, etc.
Looking for Management Seat @ Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka? Contact Us!