Mysore Medical College, one of the oldest and most reputed medical colleges in India was started in 1924 by Sri Krishnarajendra Wadiyar. This medical college is the first medical college to be established in Karnataka State and seventh in India. This medical college is one of the top government medical colleges in India affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. Mysore Medical College MBBS Cutoff Ranks are quite high with increased competition among aspirants across the country.
Mysore Medical College offers medical education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The undergraduate medical course i.e. MBBS is of 4 ½ years duration plus 1-year compulsory internship and postgraduate medical courses namely, MD & MS with 3 years duration.
Government Medical College Mysore, one of the top medical colleges in India, has associated teaching hospitals like – Krishna Rajendra (KR) Hospital with 1330 bed capacity, Cheluvamba Hospital with a 410-bed capacity, and other hospitals namely, P K T B & Chest Diseases Hospital and Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research to impart hands-on clinical training to the medical students.
MMC Mysore MBBS Cutoff Ranks, Fees & Seat Matrix
This video was created to give students information about MBBS Cutoff Ranks for different categories, MBBS Seat Distribution for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students, MBBS Fee structure, and the Admission process for MBBS at Mysore Medical College.
In order to receive information about other Medical Colleges in India through our upcoming videos do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel and hit the BELL ICON to receive notifications about these videos. A Like is always appreciated and a share may help someone looking for of genuine information.
For Regular News & Updates about the Medical Admission process & related notifications SUBSCRIBE for our Free Newsletter @ https://bit.ly/2EDkf4S
For understanding the reason to take our Counselling Services, kindly watch the Video @ https://bit.ly/3492Mdt
In case of any enquiries related to Medical Admissions in India or Abroad, you may directly write to us @ email@example.com.
OR CALL DIRECTLY ON 76 76 705 705
For State-Wise Information about Medical Colleges in India Check the below-given links:
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka: https://bit.ly/2HyKvOX
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra: https://bit.ly/2EOagde
- Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu: https://bit.ly/36paL97
- Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3imS1cI
- Medical Colleges in Telangana: https://bit.ly/3kXmJuv
- Medical Colleges in Pondicherry: https://bit.ly/34aDhIH
- Medical Colleges in Kerala: https://bit.ly/3jgk1zR
- Medical Colleges in Delhi: https://bit.ly/3kXqxvO
- Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3cI4OoJ
- Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: https://bit.ly/2HMp65f
- Medical Colleges in West Bengal: https://bit.ly/30lGIv4
- Medical Colleges in Haryana: https://bit.ly/36i9joT
- Medical Colleges in Rajasthan: https://bit.ly/3l2uhfk
- Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand: https://bit.ly/3n2vyoL
- Medical Colleges in Gujarat: https://bit.ly/2HyVl7B
- Medical Colleges in Odisha: https://bit.ly/3cKnOD4
- Medical Colleges in Punjab: https://bit.ly/3l0Ptmc