Being a specialty doctor in India requires one to obtain a ‘’Qualified’’ score in NEET PG. It’s mandatory for the candidates to stay updated about the important dates in regards to NBE NEET PG 2019. NEET PG is a gateway to the MD / MS seats across all the top Medical colleges In India. The candidates should keep a track of the latest news in order to ensure a procedural candidature throughout the preparatory and examinational tenure.
The regulatory committee has officially announced the important dates of NBE NEET PG 2019. The Candidates / Applicants are requested to glean all the important details and submit the duly filled application form on the date mentioned. The Application Form for NEET PG 2019 has been availed online on November 2, 2018. The last date for the NEET PG Online Registration is November 22, 2018. PG Medical Aspirants are requested to read the details below carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for NBE NEET PG 2019:
• MBBS Degree: The Candidates should have a valid MBBS Degree or a provisional MBBS Degree Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions under the Indian Medical Council 1956.
• Registration Certificate: It’s mandatory for the candidates to possess the permanent or provisional Registration Certificate of MBBS Qualification issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) OR State Medical Council (SMC).
• Internship: The Candidates should have completed a compulsory rotational internship as on or before 31st March of the year of Admission.
• NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019 for 50% All India Quota Seats: The Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible for 50% All India Quota Seats whereas the applicants belonging to Jammu and Kashmir are not Eligible to participate for NEET PG 50% All India Quota Seats. However, the students having been nominated by the Government of India (GOI) for MBBS Seats in Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible to participate through 15% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG Application Fees:
|General and OBC||Rs. 3750|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 2750|
We have listed below all the important dates in regards to NBE NEET PG 2019:
Note: The Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly so that they don’t miss any important event.
|The Availability of Information Brochure||November 2, 2018|
|Date of Commencement of NEET PG 2018 Application Form||November 2, 2018|
|Practice Examination||December 15, 2018|
|Last Date for NEET PG Online Registration||November 22, 2018|
|Date of Availability of the Correction Window||December 7, 2018 to December 14, 2018|
|Issuance of NEET PG Admit Card||December 30, 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam||January 6, 2019|
|NEET PG Result 2019||By January 31, 2019|
|Rank Card of NEET PG 2019||2nd Week of February 2019|
|Availability of NEET PG Merit List||2nd Week of February 2019|
|NEET PG Merit List for 50% AIQ||Last Week of February 2019|
|Date of Commencement of NEET PG 2019 Counseling (1st Round)||March 2019|
|Date of NEET PG 2019 2nd Round of Counseling||April 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Application Procedure:
Note: The Candidates are requested to carefully read each and every detail and follow every step as promptly as possible.
• It’s recommendable for the candidates to keep every mandated detail ready beforehand in order to avoid the last minute issues / inconveniences.
• The candidates having prepared all the details can go ahead to create an account or profile using all the valid credentials / registration details such as Username and Password.
• The Candidates should carefully read the form prior to filling the required details exactly as directed.
• It’s mandatory for the candidates to accurately fill the Personal Details, Academic Details, Address, Internship Details, MBBS Degree and other details exactly as directed.
• The candidates willing to register for the SMS Services are mandated to utilize and maintain a valid mobile number to effortlessly receive all the important notifications in regards to their application.
• Candidates are requested to carefully select their preferable Exam Centre and upload all the required documents in the sequence as directed.
• It’s recommended that the candidates should take a cautious look at the application form before proceeding to the payment.
The Steps involved in the application form are as below:
• Candidates should click on ‘Proceed’ button for a new registration once they read the instructions thoroughly and get set for the registration process.
• The Candidates can move ahead to enter each of their basic personal details as directed by the page.
• The Page will redirect the applicant to 2 options which are namely ‘Save and Proceed’ and ‘Save and Exit Button’. The candidates can click the appropriate option after a careful analysis.
• The candidates having selected ‘Save and proceed’ option receive their Candidate ID through their registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
• The candidates are subsequently directed to change their password.
• The step subsequent to the change of password requires the Candidates to log into their account again using their ID and Password.
• The candidates are subsequently redirected to the page displaying their registered details in NEET PG 2019.
• The candidates are allowed here to update the details by clicking the ‘Edit’ button.
• The candidates okay with their application form can click on ‘Proceed’ to complete the remaining NEET PG Registration Process.
• The candidates are subsequently directed to fill the details as below:
1. Personal Details
2. Qualification Details
3. Academic Details
4. Internship Details
5. Medical Registration Details
• Candidates can verify the details entered properly and go ahead to click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button to further their registration.
• The candidates are further directed to select their NEET PG Exam Centre.
• The candidates are hereby notified that the allotment of NEET PG Exam City is purely based on ‘First Come First Serve’ grounds.
• The candidates are notified that the page redirecting them to selecting NEET PG Exam City will appear only after they make a successful payment of the application fees.
• The candidates can select their Payment Method. The Payment Methods available are Credit / Debit Card and Online Banking.
• The candidates can select the Exam Centre convenient to them and click on the ‘Select’ button to confirm their choice.
• The candidates are subsequently redirected to upload the Scanned Images of Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
• It’s recommendable for the candidates to take a Printout of their Payment Receipt which they can by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
• The Candidates can take the Printout of the NEET PG Application Form which is recommended in order to maintain future references.
• The candidates are allowed to edit or modify their details in the NBE NEET PG 2019 Application Form which will tentatively appear from December 7- December 14, 2018.
• It’s advisable for the candidates to fill the details carefully in order to avoid future inconveniences and maintain a procedural candidature all throughout the tenure of NBE NEET PG 2019 Examination and throughout the NEET PG counseling which is subjected to the successful completion of the examination by the Candidate.
• The Candidates are requested to refer to the details below which are meant to be filled only once and cannot be edited or modified under any excuses or reasons.
• Details which can’t be modified are as follows:
1. Name of the candidate
2. Date of Birth
5. Mobile Number
6. Email ID
7. Testing City
10. Category of the Candidate.
Looking for PG Admission? Contact Us!