As per the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the ordinance implemented by the Central Government on conduct of NEET Phase 2, online registration has begun for NEET Phase 2. NEET exam 2016 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS / admission to BDS courses in Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges.
National Eligibility Entrance Test – NEET 2016 is applicable for admissions to All India Quota Seats, State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts and Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges or any Private University /Deemed University. The details of NEET Phase 2 entrance exam such as NEET Phase 2 Important dates, NEET eligibility criteria, NEET online application procedure, NEET 2016 test centers and NEET 2016 result are mentioned below.
NEET Phase 2 Important Dates
The complete schedule for NEET Phase 2 is as mentioned below:
|Schedule for online submission of NEET ll application form||
26 May 2016 to 21 June 2016 (For fee through e-challan)
26 May 2016 to 25 June 2016 (For fee through other modes)
|Last date for successful final transaction of NEET 2 application fee||
25 June 2016
|Date of uploading of NEET Phase 2 Admit Cards on website||
8 July 2016
|Date of NEET Phase 2 Examination||
24 July 2016
NEET Eligibility Criteria for NEET Phase 2 Exam
In order to be eligible for NEET Phase 2 medical / dental entrance exam, aspirants must fulfill the below mentioned conditions.
- Candidates seeking medical admission through NEET should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who have passed their 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects and have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised institute are eligible for NEET online registration for Phase 2 entrance exam.
- In order to be eligible for NEET Phase 2 entrance exam, candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of MBBS / BDS admission.
NEET Online Application Fee for Phase 2
NEET Phase 2 online application fee details are as follows:
Candidates who belong to general category have to pay INR 1,400 and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category have to pay NEET Phase 2 application fee of INR 750.
NEET Phase 2 Application Procedure
- Candidates seeking MBBS / BDS Admission can apply for NEET Phase 2 through ONLINE mode only. They can access the NEET online registration form on the Board’s official website or may contact us for NEET application assistance.
- Candidates must note that no offline application for NEET exam will be entertained. Submission of NEET application form must be done online only.
NEET Phase 2 Test Centers
Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Agartala, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bokaro, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Behrampur, Bhatinda, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Dibrugarh, Daman, Delhi, Davangere, Dehradun, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Dimapur, Ernakulum, Faridabad, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Gaya, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Gwalior, Gangtok, Hamirpur, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Itanagar ,Jammu, Jhalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kozhikode, Kavarati, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Madurai, Mangalore, Noida, Nasik, Nagpur, Patna, Panaji, Pune, Port Blair, Puducherry, Rajkot, Raipur, Rourkela, Ranchi, Silchar, Surat, Srinagar, Shillong, Shimla, Salem, Siliguri, Thane, Tiruchirapalli, Ujjain, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara and Warangal.
NEET Phase 2 Exam Result
The result of the candidates appearing for NEET Exam Phase 2 will be hosted on the official website. The exact date of declaration of NEET phase 2 results will be intimated through website.
Candidates Eligible for NEET Phase 2 Entrance Exam
As per the Hon’ble Supreme Court’s orders, all the candidates who come under the following category can apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Phase 2.
- Candidates who could not register in AIPMT-2016 / NEET Phase 1 are eligible for NEET online registration for Phase 2.
- Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016 / NEET Phase 1 but could not appear in the entrance exam are eligible for NEET 2 online registration.
- Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016 / NEET Phase 1 and had appeared for NEET Phase 1, but are not satisfied with their performances in the medical / dental entrance exam are eligible to register for NEET Exam Phase 2. However, such candidates have to give up their candidature for NEET Phase 1.
Fill the below form for Direct MBBS Admission at Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka