NEET 2019 is approaching closer by the day, the only question that boggles the minds of the students is, ‘How to prepare for NEET 2019 at home ?’. With every single day passing by, the study pressure is further piling up on 12th graders. The aspirants are always in the doldrums of how to prepare for NEET at home. Though most students run after the coaching centres to get the right guidance for preparation, yet, self-study has its own importance.
NEET 2019 is believed to a hard nut to crack but can be cracked with a focused approach. Here, are a few guidelines for you which will help you to prepare for NEET 2019 at home:
• Stay Focussed: It is excellent news that you have chosen to prepare for NEET 2019 at home. To begin with, you must be completely aware of the exam format, the pattern of questions, negative marking rules, etc. It is essential to be mindful of the syllabus and pattern of the exam to orient your preparation in the right direction. Pick up the NEET exam papers of last 5 years and start solving them. The question paper has 4 sections consisting of Zoology, Botany, Physics, and Chemistry. Each section has a set of 45 questions, and there are 180 questions in total. For every right answer, you are awarded 4 marks, and you lose out one mark for every wrong answer.
• Seek guidance from NEET qualifiers: The best guidance is received from those who have themselves qualified NEET exam. You get the best practical tips and tricks from those who have cleared the exams themselves. So, feel free to connect with your seniors to understand how to face the heat of the exam.
• Make notes: Always write down the important points of each chapter that you have to remember. Having a list of these critical points will make it very handy for you to revise and retain the important aspects of each topic. And, you must make notes for all the four subjects to remember the important points.
• The study, study, and study: With just two months left for NEET 2019, every single day is very precious for you. Chilling out with friends, connecting on WhatsApp, attending social gatherings are the things that must be kept at bay. A dedicated preparation is much needed to pass in this exam. Remember, it is a competitive exam, and you have to beat other competitors to grab an MBBS seat for yourself.
• Study whole-heartedly: Preparing at home for NEET 2019, gives you ample time to devote to studies. So you would want to make the best use of the time available to you. You must study whole-heartedly enjoying every bit of your reviews. A lot of times you let the stress seep in so much so that your grasping and retention reduces to a great extent. So, you need to stay relaxed and focused at the same time. Have this confidence that when so many students are able to pass out NEET every year, then you can be undoubtedly one of them.
These are some of the tips that will help you to prepare for NEET 2019 at home. Self-studies are indeed the best studies ever. All you need to do is to manoeuvre your studies well to make the most out of the available time.
Looking for Merit-Based Counselling Guidance and Support? Contact Us!