Presidency University, Bangalore was founded in the year 2013 to outsource differentiable intellects to the world full of technological & innovational prototypes. Presidency University Admission is like a dream coming true for the ones looking out for a revolutionary touch to their career. The inventive methodologies like Professional Practice (PP) programs render the University one of the most preferable one for the ambitious aspirants. The college maintains a stout position amid competitive marketplace with its willingness to offer a broad spectrum of educational features.
Presidency University, Bangalore’s distinctive ventures transform the students’ expectations into professional excellence. The specialty of the University relies on the fact that the University has been accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The primitive period after the University’s outset witnessed the successful niches that the University carved both for itself & for its students. Presidency Group of Institutions has procedurally rechristened the concept of quality education.
The University’s placement cell emphasizes the fact that the preparatory period of each professional & entrepreneurial endeavor should contain determinative efforts alongside practice. The University aspires to become the most sought after educational domicile within shortest period. The University’s aims & ambitions are in absolute abidance with what the current generation expects from its educational domicile. Presidency University Admission procedure expects the aspirants to be both procreative & proactive in their academic pursuits.
Presidency University, Bangalore is renowned for harboring highly responsive modalities dedicated to nurture & better the abilities of each of its students. The Placement Cell at the University is best known to harmonize timely efforts to enable each student to realize his / her inborn & developmental potentials. The University aims at becoming the innovative hub of excellence through discrete research focusing on the uncovered aspects of engineering studies.
Presidency University, Bangalore envisions being a University with insightful approaches towards both students & recruiters. The University is completely driven by the values like determination, dedication, integrity & communal welfare. The University harnesses careful approaches to ensure that the diverse academic needs of each student are meticulously met without any special regards to their expectations. The university attempts at blending the available approaches with the innovative techniques to ensure optimum utilization of the methodologies for the student welfare. Presidency University Admission procedure expects the aspirants to each academic aspect in the best possible way for a procedural candidature & honorific seats at the university.
Presidency University Admission Procedure prerequisites for Engineering Program:
- The aspirants willing to pursue any BE course at Presidency University must have completed 10+2 or PUC with Physics & Mathematics as the mandatory subjects alongside any of the optional subjects mentioned below:
Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject
- The aspirants must have at least 45% marks in the subjects mentioned above.
- The aspirants from the categories like SC / ST must have at least 40%.
- The aspirants must have appeared for the Entrance Examinations such as JEE Main, Karnataka CET, COMEDK, PUCEET or any other State Level Engineering Entrance Exams.
- The aspirants must appear for the Presidency University Bangalore Evaluation Test apart from fulfilling the standard eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants must also appear for a Personal Interview.
- The Admission Team also uses various other yardsticks such as scholastic & extracurricular records.
Presidency University Admission Procedure :
- The aspirants can submit the application online.
- The aspirants can download the application, fill it & submit it personally.
- The aspirants can also obtain the application form from the Office of Admissions.
- The application form costs Rs. 1000.
- The payment modes available are cash or a Demand Draft in favor of ‘’Presidency University’’ payable at Bangalore.
- The aspirants can submit the duly completed Application Form with the attested copies of the documents mentioned below:
10th Standard Marks Sheet
12th Standard / PUC Marks Sheet
Migration Certificate for the Non-Karnataka Students
Entrance Exam Score Card
5 Passport Size Photos
Procedure & guidelines for PUEET Test:
- Presidency University, Bangalore, conducts PUEET to grant admissions to the competent aspirants to pursue Engineering programs at the University.
- The aspirants must fill in the online form available at presidencyuniversity.in.
- The registered candidates having completed the process will receive unique username & password to the registered email address.
- One can use the credentials received & visit the link http://pearsonvue.com/presidencyuniversity/ to schedule the exams whose availability is subjected to the mutual agreement between the candidate & the University.
- PUEET consists of 3 sections which are Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
20 questions are designated to each subject & the total duration of the exams is 90 minutes.