Private Medical Colleges for MBBS Admission in NRI Quota :
All the seats, including MBBS Admission in NRI quota /Management quota, are allotted by merit through online counselling conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority ( kea.kar.nic.in ). Selection is based on the rank obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) conducted on an all India basis by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Eligibility of Foreign Nationals, Non-Resident Indians and People Of Indian Origin:
1. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the31st December of the year of admission
2. Candidate should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together)
3. Should have passed English as one of the subjects.
4. 15% of the total admissions each year depend on colleges.
5. Should have documents to prove their NRI/FOREIGN status (Eg. passport, work permit, school certificate, etc.)
6. Inward remittance certificate from the Reserve Bank of India.
7. Should have the eligibility certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS) to pursue medical education programmes in the state of Karnataka.
Registration and How To Pay The Registration Fees:
The candidates who have already verified the documents earlier and holding the Document Verification slip cum acknowledgement card issued by KEA have to compulsorily register themselves and pay the registration fee of Rs.5,000/- afresh through Net Banking to become eligible for admission to NRI / NRI Sponsorship / Management seats.
Eligible candidates for NRI / NRI Sponsorship seats have to submit the relevant certificates / documents.
Mandatory Documents required for NRI candidate:
a) Candidate’s parents resident certificate issued by the Embassy of that country complying the Income Tax Rules
b) Candidate’s passport / VISA/ Resident VISA
c) Citizenship of the candidate
d) Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961
e) Candidate’s study certificate for having studied outside India where applicable for the qualifying examination.
Mandatory Documents required for NRI sponsorship candidate
a) Candidate’s sponsorer’s resident certificate issued by the Embassy of that country complying the Income Tax Rules
b) Candidate’s sponsorer’s passport / VISA/ Resident VISA
c) Citizenship of the sponsored
d) PAN/Tax document of the sponsored
e) Affidavit from the candidate
Counselling and Seat Allotment:
They will be allowed for entry of options for NRI / Management seats only if they register themselves, pay the registration fees and submit the relevant certificates.
For NRI / NRI Sponsorship / Management seats, submit the relevant original certificates / documents on the specified dates / schedule.
It is mandatory that all candidates to produce a print out of admit card & score card issued by NBE for medical & dental courses, kea online registration form and copy of the challan.
After paying the fees on the day of document verification along with other relevant documents prescribed here in.
Looking for MBBS Admission ? Contact Us!