Candidates who are still willing to get better colleges based in AIQ quota, central university and deemed colleges. Here are 3 scenarios who can apply 2nd round of MCC Medical Counselling.
1. For Round 1 as there is Free Exit & Free Entry candidates can resign from their allotted seat in First Round, if he/ she is not satisfied with the allotted seat and can still participate in Round 2 with original User ID & Password of Round 1.
2. Candidates who are allotted a seat in Round 1 but do not join are also eligible to participate in Round 2.
3. Candidates are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities then only candidate can exercise option to participate in next round(s) and give willingness for Up-gradation at the allotted college, during admission process.
Who are eligible for 2nd Round of allotment?
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in 2nd round MCC Medical Counselling would be from one of the following groups:
Group–I: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the 1st round.
Group-II: Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota & whose 1st round of allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in respective category.
Group–III: Candidates who have reported at allotted institute during 1st round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
Group- IV: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but Not Joined.
Group V: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of first round.
2nd Round Counselling Process Step by Step:
Step 1 – ROUND-II (New Registration) starts once 1st round seat allotment is complete. ***Free Exit candidates are also eligible for participation in second round. Eligibility as mentioned in FAQ’s.
Step 2 – If round 1 seat not allotted or willingness to up gradation for 2nd round counselling.
Step 3 – New registration facility also available for Round-2. Round-1 registered candidates need not to be register or pay again.
Step 4 – Choices submitted in round-1 will be treated as null and void. Fresh Choices submission for seat allotment in 2nd round is mandatory.
Step 5 – 1st round candidates will exit with Forfeiture of security fees within 2 days of publishing of round-2 result.
Step 6 – Report to the Allotted Institute, complete formalities with verified documents.
Step 7 – If 2nd round seat is not allotted again that candidate need to wait Mop-Up Round eligibility.
2nd Round MCC Medical Counselling Process:
1. Fresh set of seats gets added to the system (seats available during round-1), if any, which is due to latest approvals of MCI/DCI (increase in admission capacity of existing Medical/Dental College/starting of new Medical/Dental college). Further, the conversion of seats is also carried out during the round-2 of seat allotment for AIQ and Mop Up Round for Deemed Universities and accordingly, the candidates are required to be shown all choices (seats available and likely to be available) which are against vacant, newly added seats, virtual vacancies which are likely to get vacated during up-gradation and also during the conversion of seats as per the following algorithm:
• ST (PH) -> ST
• SC (PH) -> SC
• UR (PH) -> UR
• OBC (PH) -> OBC
• ST -> SC
• SC-> UR
2. The choices of candidates, who have submitted option for participation in the second round during the reporting period for the first round seat allotment, would be initialized (the choices remaining after allotment, submitted before round-1 will stand cancelled), and candidates are required to submit fresh choices online during the time the window is open for the same. Choices which were filled during 1st round of choice filling will be null & void.
3. All eligible candidates (as shown below) who desire to take part in second round & Mop Up Round of online allotment will have to submit fresh choices during choice submission period and lock the choices during period of locking.
4. There will not be any indicative allotment in Round-2 of allotment, locked choices of the candidates would be processed and result will be published. Those candidates, who do not submit fresh choices for the round-2 MCC Medical counselling, would not be considered.
Lists of Terms & Conditions 2nd Round Counselling:
If some new Under-graduate seats are created / started (increase in UG seats or in new medical/Dental colleges) after start of online counselling, these seats will be included in second round (Round-2) on receiving information from participating Medical /Dental Colleges before the start of second round (publication of the seat matrix).
Newly created/sanctioned seats that could not be included in first round due to non-reporting / late reporting/ reporting after start of first round of online allotment process.
Candidate who has become non eligible due to having inadequate documents as per Eligibility Criteria.
If candidate does not report at the allotted college during Round 2 they have to register again for Mop Up round of Deemed/ Central Universities. Candidate security amount will be forfeited and he has to register fresh in Mop Up round with Fresh Payment.
Looking for MBBS Admission ? Contact Us!