Ayurveda is an ancient Indian wisdom that utilizes traditional herbs to treat a broad spectrum of diseases. Ayurveda course is best specifically for the ones willing to delve into the ancient cluster of medicinal excellence. The therapeutics based on absolute herbs & authentic preparations render Ayurveda a unified branch of holistic therapies. Ayurveda course relies on the concept that cure is different from relief. Relief signifies a temporary avoidance or a momentary removal of symptoms. Cure, on the contrary, as per Ayurveda, is a concept that takes time & dedicated efforts towards the extermination of disorderly symptoms.
NEET opens the pathways for various options in the healthcare industry. Be it the MBBS (Conventional Medicine), be it Homeopathy, be it Unani or be it Ayurveda course, each discipline expects dedication alongside academic efforts. The conventional medicine harnesses the transformative availabilities & utilizes them for the symptomatic relief from a huge range of diseases/disorders.
The Ayurvedic discipline nurtures & perpetuates the concept of cure. It aims at uprooting the symptoms, malignancies, premalignant complications & subclinical syndromes associated with each illness/ailment. Ayurveda clinically aims at preventing the recurrence of the diseases/disorders. The nation offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS). The Ayurveda course slots in all the elements associated with Ayurveda.
BAMS is a five & a half year’s course that comprehends the history of Ayurveda, the key aggregates of Ayurveda, its multimodal approach & its multidisciplinary strategies. BAMS degree is awarded upon the completion of five & a half years of studies including the internship. India is a home to over 240 colleges offering Ayurveda. Tens of reasons render Ayurveda intrinsically good for the medical aspirants.
Here we study how Ayurveda betters the lives & the ways one can attune his/her interconnectivity with the herbal wisdom:
- Ayurveda generally thrives on the natural ingredients that involve nil or negligible scope for altercative chemical reactions that may hamper the efficacy of the therapeutics.
- The Ayurvedic stream relies on the comprehensible attempts of detoxification of the body.
- The therapeutics in the Ayurvedic realm involves the strategies which were described & propagated in the ancient India.
- The BAMS graduates can become the legal practitioners of modern medicine in Maharashtra.
- The Ayurvedic doctors appointed in primary health centers of Karnataka are legalized to practice modern medicine in case of emergencies.
- The Ayurvedic doctors can become individual consultants.
- The BAMS graduates can be hired at the hospital as part time consultants upon the inability of the hospital to consolidate full time appointees.
- The Ayurvedic discipline does offer many career choices provided the BAMS graduate is willing to run his/her own setup.
- Many pharmaceutical companies have now started appointing BAMS graduates in the area of research/analysis.
- The international acceptance to Ayurveda will continue to rise as authentically manufactured Ayurvedic medicines have nil or negligible side effects.
- Ayurvedic medicine or BAMS is one of the most ideal choices for those willing to pursue alternative medicines & their applicability to restore or upgrade health.
Syllabus of BAMS:
|First Year (One & a half year)|
|1.||History of Ayurveda|
|2.||Sanskrit & Samhita|
|3.||Padartha Vigyan OR Ayurvedic Philosophy|
|4.||Rachna Sharir (Human Anatomy)|
|5.||Kriya Sharir (Human Physiology)|
|Second Year (One & a half year)|
|1.||Rasa Shastra Evam Bhaisajya Kalpana (Pharmaceutics of Ayurveda)|
|2.||Dravyaguna (Material Medics of Ayurveda)|
|3.||Agadtantra, Vyavahar Ayurveda & Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology & miscellaneous aspects)|
|5.||Svasthavritta Yoga (Personal Hygiene & Social Hygiene)|
|6.||Charaka Samhita (A notable Ayurvedic Treatise)|
|2.||Shalya Tantra (General surgery)|
|3.||Shalakya Tantra (ENT, Eye & Dentistry)
Ayurveda course relies on the rudimentary welfare of the 3 main bodily constituents which are Vata (Wind), Pitta (Bile), Kapha (Phlegm). Health is defined as the sound state of body & mind which regulates & maintains all the body functions normally & efficiently. The Ayurveda holds that the deformity or deformities in the Wind, Bile or Phlegm may disturb the normal body functions causing diseases.
The Ministry of AYUSH has received the authority for the Ayurvedic doctors to prescribe conventional medicines in the face of compulsions. Indian Army recently welcomed its arenas for the Ayurvedic doctors. The Ayurveda apparently portrays a lifesaver when it comes to offering postoperative treatments for the Cancer patients. The alternative medicine & specifically Ayurveda can help reduce many aftereffects of cancer treatments.
The Ayurvedic doctors can also join as a faculty member in various BAMS colleges. Ayurveda can help better the preclinical symptoms of various diseases such as:
- High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 & Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Premenstrual Syndromes
- Skin Diseases
- Common cough & cold
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome OR Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Weight gain or Obesity
- Oxidation or dangers associated with Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)
- Hormonal Issues
- Dangers caused by cigarettes
Ayurveda has its own strategic jurisprudence. The Ayurveda course is more suitable for the ones inclined towards the Indian medicinal system. The Ayurveda wholeheartedly welcomes the aspirants willing to simplify the ancient secrets & educative clusters developed during the Vedic epochs. The people ready to dedicate their time for the collective betterment of the ancient jurisprudence can think of BAMS.
The students willing to lay a greater emphasis over Sanskrit can readily select Ayurveda. The students will have to render sincere efforts to comprehend the behavioral thesis of herbs & their instant derivatives. The aspirants can even become a specialist in Ayurveda & develop Ayurvedic medicines. Ayurveda opens its cordial avenues for the aspirants willing to redevelop their analytical approaches & combine them with the modern outlook.
The BAMS graduates can learn the strategies of developing Ayurvedic medicines during their tenure as an intern. The transformations that the Ayurveda brings have to be carefully evaluated by the aspirants. The aspirants must also give prime consideration to the fact that usage of toxic metals should be prohibited in the process of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines.
Looking for Ayurveda Course Admission at Best Package? Contact Us!