A J Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore is one of the linguistic minority medical colleges in Karnataka started by Laxmi Memorial Educational Trust in 2002 by the well-known industrialist and philanthropist, Mr. A J Shetty. The medical college is spread over an area about 30 acres of land. This medical college was started with an annual intake of 150 students. A J Institute Mangalore MBBS Cutoff are quite high with increased competition.
A J Institute Mangalore, top medical college in India, offers the undergraduate medical course (MBBS) and postgraduate medical courses i.e. MD, MS and PG Diploma to the medical students.
A J Institute of Medical Sciences is attached to NABH Accredited A J Hospital with 1000 bed strength. The medical students are university rank holders and gold medallist of examinations conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
A J Institute Mangalore MBBS Cutoff Ranks, Fees & Seat Matrix
This Video was created to give students information about MBBS Cutoff Ranks for different categories, MBBS Seat Distribution for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students, MBBS Fee structure and Admission process for MBBS at A J Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore.
In order to receive information about other Medical Colleges in India through our upcoming videos do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel @ https://bit.ly/2GEFmo0 and hit the BELL ICON to receive notifications about these videos. A Like is always appreciated and a share may help someone looking for genuine information.
For Regular News & Updates about the Medical Admission process & related notifications SUBSCRIBE for our Free Newsletter @ https://bit.ly/2EDkf4S
For understanding the reason to take our Counselling Services, kindly watch the Video @ https://bit.ly/3492Mdt
In case of any enquiries related to Medical Admissions in India or Abroad, you may directly write to us @ email@example.com.
OR CALL DIRECTLY ON 76 76 705 705
For State-Wise Information about Medical Colleges in India Check the below-given links:
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka: https://bit.ly/2HyKvOX
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra: https://bit.ly/2EOagde
- Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu: https://bit.ly/36paL97
- Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3imS1cI
- Medical Colleges in Telangana: https://bit.ly/3kXmJuv
- Medical Colleges in Pondicherry: https://bit.ly/34aDhIH
- Medical Colleges in Kerala: https://bit.ly/3jgk1zR
- Medical Colleges in Delhi: https://bit.ly/3kXqxvO
- Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3cI4OoJ
- Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: https://bit.ly/2HMp65f
- Medical Colleges in West Bengal: https://bit.ly/30lGIv4
- Medical Colleges in Haryana: https://bit.ly/36i9joT
- Medical Colleges in Rajasthan: https://bit.ly/3l2uhfk
- Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand: https://bit.ly/3n2vyoL
- Medical Colleges in Gujarat: https://bit.ly/2HyVl7B
- Medical Colleges in Odisha: https://bit.ly/3cKnOD4
- Medical Colleges in Punjab: https://bit.ly/3l0Ptmc