BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore (BGSGIMS Bangalore) is one of the top private medical colleges in Karnataka, was established in the year 2013. The medical college was started by the Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust to impart quality medical education to the medical students and produce healthcare professionals for services in the society. BGS Bangalore MBBS Cutoff Ranks are quite high with increased competition among aspirants. The medical college is affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore and recognized by the MCI.
BGS Global Medical College Bangalore has state-of-the-art infrastructure to create a conducive environment for teaching, learning, and patient care.
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore, one of the top private colleges in India, offers the undergraduate medical course (MBBS) of 4 ½ years duration and one-year internship and PG medical courses i.e. MD and MS of 3 years duration.
BGSGIMS Bangalore is attached to BGS Global Hospital with 650 teaching bed capacity to provide clinical training to the medical students.
BGS Bangalore MBBS Cutoff Ranks, Fees & Seat Matrix
This video was created to give students information about MBBS Cutoff Ranks for different categories, MBBS Seat Distribution for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students, MBBS Fee structure, and the Admission process for MBBS at BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore (BGSGIMS Bangalore).
In order to receive information about other Medical Colleges in India through our upcoming videos do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel @ https://bit.ly/2GEFmo0 and hit the BELL ICON to receive notifications about these videos. A Like is always appreciated and a share may help someone looking for genuine information.
For Regular News & Updates about the Medical Admission process & related notifications SUBSCRIBE for our Free Newsletter @ https://bit.ly/2EDkf4S
For understanding the reason to take our Counselling Services, kindly watch the Video @ https://bit.ly/3492Mdt
In case of any enquiries related to Medical Admissions in India or Abroad, you may directly write to us @ email@example.com.
OR CALL DIRECTLY ON 76 76 705 705
For State-Wise Information about Medical Colleges in India Check the below-given links:
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka: https://bit.ly/2HyKvOX
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra: https://bit.ly/2EOagde
- Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu: https://bit.ly/36paL97
- Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3imS1cI
- Medical Colleges in Telangana: https://bit.ly/3kXmJuv
- Medical Colleges in Pondicherry: https://bit.ly/34aDhIH
- Medical Colleges in Kerala: https://bit.ly/3jgk1zR
- Medical Colleges in Delhi: https://bit.ly/3kXqxvO
- Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3cI4OoJ
- Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: https://bit.ly/2HMp65f
- Medical Colleges in West Bengal: https://bit.ly/30lGIv4
- Medical Colleges in Haryana: https://bit.ly/36i9joT
- Medical Colleges in Rajasthan: https://bit.ly/3l2uhfk
- Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand: https://bit.ly/3n2vyoL
- Medical Colleges in Gujarat: https://bit.ly/2HyVl7B
- Medical Colleges in Odisha: https://bit.ly/3cKnOD4
- Medical Colleges in Punjab: https://bit.ly/3l0Ptmc