Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore (RRMC Bangalore), one of the top medical colleges in Karnataka was established in the year 2005 by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust. Rajarajeshwari Medical College is a constituent unit of Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute, Tamil Nadu. RRMC Bangalore MBBS Cutoff are quite high with increased competition.
The medical college is located in a peaceful environment in a 25 acre campus in southwest Bangalore. The medical college has well trained & educated faculty equipped with all the modern technology to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the medical students.
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore, one of the top deemed medical colleges in India, offers the undergraduate medical course (MBBS) and postgraduate medical courses namely, MD and MS. Besides, the medical college also offers Super Specialty courses to medical students.
RRMC Bangalore is attached to Rajarajeshwari Hospital with a 1300 total bed capacity to impart clinical training.
RRMC Bangalore MBBS Cutoff Ranks, Fees & Seat Matrix
This video was created to give students information about MBBS Cutoff Ranks for different categories, MBBS Seat Distribution for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students, MBBS Fee structure, and the Admission process for MBBS at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore (RRMC Bangalore).
In order to receive information about other Medical Colleges in India through our upcoming videos do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel @ https://bit.ly/2GEFmo0 and hit the BELL ICON to receive notifications about these videos. A Like is always appreciated and a share may help someone looking for genuine information.
For Regular News & Updates about the Medical Admission process & related notifications SUBSCRIBE for our Free Newsletter @ https://bit.ly/2EDkf4S
For understanding the reason to take our Counselling Services, kindly watch the Video @ https://bit.ly/3492Mdt
In case of any enquiries related to Medical Admissions in India or Abroad, you may directly write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR CALL DIRECTLY ON 76 76 705 705
For State-Wise Information about Medical Colleges in India Check the below-given links:
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka: https://bit.ly/2HyKvOX
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra: https://bit.ly/2EOagde
- Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu: https://bit.ly/36paL97
- Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3imS1cI
- Medical Colleges in Telangana: https://bit.ly/3kXmJuv
- Medical Colleges in Pondicherry: https://bit.ly/34aDhIH
- Medical Colleges in Kerala: https://bit.ly/3jgk1zR
- Medical Colleges in Delhi: https://bit.ly/3kXqxvO
- Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh: https://bit.ly/3cI4OoJ
- Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: https://bit.ly/2HMp65f
- Medical Colleges in West Bengal: https://bit.ly/30lGIv4
- Medical Colleges in Haryana: https://bit.ly/36i9joT
- Medical Colleges in Rajasthan: https://bit.ly/3l2uhfk
- Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand: https://bit.ly/3n2vyoL
- Medical Colleges in Gujarat: https://bit.ly/2HyVl7B
- Medical Colleges in Odisha: https://bit.ly/3cKnOD4
- Medical Colleges in Punjab: https://bit.ly/3l0Ptmc